We can't wait to meet you and your pet; we do anything we can to ensure you and your pet are
Since pets age at a much quicker rate than humans, these visits will become increasingly important in the early detection of any changes in their health. Save time and fill out your paperwork online.
Minnieville Animal Hospital is proud to serve the Woodbridge, VA area for everything pet-related. Here, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are. We cant wait to meet you and have you join our Minnieville family!
At Minnieville Animal Hospital, we strive to always keep your pet healthy and up-to-date. Our annual exams (yearly physicals) are comprehensive and performed by our veterinarians. They examine all your pet’s organ systems (such as eyes, ears, mouth, heart, lungs, skin, abdomen, etc). We also are able to update all your vaccines during your physical.
In order to ensure your new pet gets the best possible start towards a lifetime of good health in their new home, we recommend introducing us promptly to your furry friend. At this first appointment, your veterinarian will check for the following and discuss any and all of your concerns regarding your new buddy. These services are also provided at your annual exam (yearly physical):
- Clear eyes, ears and nose
- Heart and respiration
- Abdomen palpation
- Proper bite placement
- Any signs of infection or parasites
- Proper growth and development
- Presence of hernia
- Initial vaccinations and a proper vaccination schedule tailored to your pet
To ensure that our staff has time to answer all your questions, we’d like to complete any needed paperwork before your scheduled appointment time. Thus, please arrive 10 minutes early so that we can review your paperwork, and to ensure continuity of your care, please bring any previous documentation with you. See you soon!
For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date. Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. This is one of the reasons we ask you to restrain your pet by placing on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Minnieville Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program or Scratchpay loan Services. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com or Scratchpay.com.
Minnieville Animal Hospital is able to treat dogs, cats, rabbits and pocket pets. We are happy to provide you with referrals for other furry companions, just give us a call!